Our campaign for 2020-21 is underway! For 2019-20, with increased donations, we were able to award 67 students. We’ll be offering this same group help again, along with new graduates. We hope to raise at least $75,000. They are such deserving, hardworking, amazing young people. Join us in helping to make their future dreams a little more real.
To make a tax deductible donation to the scholarship fund (Alliance for Education Acct. #838, managed by the Alliance for Education), you can…
- use a credit card — CLICK here to donate online through the Alliance for Education website, with your donation designated to Alliance for Education Account #838
- write a check payable to Alliance for Education Account #838 and send to Alliance for Education, 509 Olive Way, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98101
- donate through a workplace program, including:
Washington State Combined Fund Drive #1481175 (e.g. UW employees), or
Microsoft Give: Search for ‘Alliance for Education’ and when requesting match, enter ‘Seattle World School Scholarship – 838’ in the comments field. Note: We can register with your workplace matching program if you let us know.
- donate through GiveBig (date to be determined)
- donate through a Charitable Giving fund or trust: our tax ID (of the Alliance, our 501C3 fiscal agent) is 91-1508191
Or, purchase Student Art Cards at participating locations in Seattle and all proceeds will support the Alumni Scholarship program. Individuals, organizations, or businesses can also order cards directly by contacting Nancy Peterfreund, firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU so much for your support!