Our campaign for 2022-23 is underway! For 2021-22, with increased donations, we were able to award 60 students. We hope to raise at least $100,000. They are such deserving, hardworking, amazing young people. Join us in helping to make their future dreams a little more real.
To donate to SWS scholarship and mentoring program: (our fund is officially called Alliance for Education Acct. #838, managed by the Alliance for Education), you can…
- use a credit card — CLICK here to donate online through the Alliance for Education website, and designate your donation to Alliance for Education Account #838
- write a check payable to Alliance for Education Account #838 and send to Alliance for Education, 509 Olive Way, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98101
- donate through a workplace program, including:
Washington State Combined Fund Drive #1481175 (e.g. UW employees), or
Microsoft Give: Search for ‘Alliance for Education’ and when requesting match, enter ‘Seattle World School Scholarship – 838’ in the comments field. Note: We can register with your workplace matching program if you let us know
- donate through GiveBig or WAshington Gives (now ongoing); we’re listed under “Seattle World School Alumni Scholarships”
- donate through a DAF (donor advised fund) such as Fidelity Charitable : Search for Alliance for Education, our fiscal sponsor, and specify Account 838: SWS Scholarships. Our tax ID is 91-1508191.