There are two main ways to support Seattle World School students and the school. Both are 501 C-3 non-profits and donations are fully tax deductible.
The SWS Alumni Scholarship and Mentoring Program funds students after they leave the Seattle World School. The SWS Fund funds teachers and programs for students while they are still at SWS. A link to the SWS Fund is at the bottom of this page.
Our 2023-24 campaign is underway!
To donate to SWS Alumni Scholarship and Mentoring program:
(Note: we are a 501c3 organization under the Alliance for Education, our fiscal agent. Our account there is “Alliance for Education Acct. #838)
- CREDIT CARD donations — CLICK below to donate online (this link will take you to the Alliance for Education website, and a prefilled form for SWS Alumni Scholarships, Alliance for Education Acct. #838)
- Donations by CHECK: Make payable to Alliance for Education Acct. #838 and send to Alliance for Education, 509 Olive Way, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98101
- Donations through a WORKPLACE PROGRAM, including:
Washington State Combined Fund Drive #1481175 (e.g. UW employees), or
Microsoft Give: Search for ‘Alliance for Education’ and when requesting match, enter ‘Seattle World School Scholarship – 838’ in the comments field. (Note: We can register with your workplace matching program if you let us know)
- GiveBig or Washington Gives: We are listed under “Seattle World School Alumni Scholarships”
- Donations through a DAF (donor advised fund) such as Fidelity Charitable : Search for Alliance for Education, our fiscal sponsor, and specify Account 838: SWS Scholarships. Our tax ID is 91-1508191. Please notify us if you choose this method so that we can track your donation – at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, purchase Student Art Cards at participating locations in Seattle. All proceeds and all proceeds will support our program. Individuals, organizations, or businesses can also order cards directly by contacting Nancy Peterfreund, email@example.com.
To donate to the SWS Fund (to support SWS teachers and school programs) go to: http://www.swsfund.org