There are two main ways to support the Seattle World School students and the school. Both are 501 C-3 non-profits and donations are fully tax deductible.
To donate to SWS scholarship and mentoring program: (our fund is officially called Alliance for Education Acct. #838, managed by the Alliance for Education), you can…
- use a credit card — CLICK here to donate online through the Alliance for Education website, and designate your donation to Alliance for Education Account #838
- write a check payable to Alliance for Education Account #838 and send to Alliance for Education, 509 Olive Way, Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98101
- donate through a workplace program, including:
Washington State Combined Fund Drive #1481175 (e.g. UW employees), or
Microsoft Give: Search for ‘Alliance for Education’ and when requesting match, enter ‘Seattle World School Scholarship – 838’ in the comments field. Note: We can register with your workplace matching program if you let us know
- donate through GiveBig or WAshington Gives (now ongoing); we’re listed under “Seattle World School Alumni Scholarships”
- donate through a DAF (donor advised fund) such as Fidelity Charitable : Search for Alliance for Education, our fiscal sponsor, and specify Account 838: SWS Scholarships. Our tax ID is 91-1508191.
Or, purchase Student Art Cards at participating locations in Seattle and all proceeds will support the Alumni Scholarship program. Individuals, organizations, or businesses can also order cards directly by contacting Nancy Peterfreund, email@example.com.